Sunday, September 2, 2007

Excitement for the future!


I wanted to let you all know that I have officially accepted an Oncology Nurse Practitioner position at the Kansas City Cancer Center - North office. As many of you know, this is the office I worked at for 4 years as a RN. It has been a challenging, exciting, & overwhelming experience; but I have complete confidence that this is my next step in my professional career. Thank you for your prayers & thoughts:) It's awesome to know that I am one step closer to achieving my dream!

Much love to you all! And GO TIGERS:)

3 comments:

Andrew Allen said...

Big time congratulations, Dr. Sue!

Anonymous said...

Sue Ellen -- we always found nurse practitioners to be very thorough and caring. I'm sure you'll make a wonderful one. Crazy Carol

Mandy said...

I am so happy for you that the decision is made and you are ready to go!! Can't wait for your graduation and all taht will come with it at the end of this year.
Love you girl!!