Friday, May 25, 2007

Welcome to technology

So, I have entered the 21st century! I am an offical blogger, I love using my I-pod, and I own a PDA. All I have to say is...how did I get along without them?! BUT, technology does have its frustrations. For instance, my brother Andrew had to save my rear last night by deleting extra files on my PDA. Evidently, it's never a good idea to put a program on there twice, which of course I did. And I have no idea how I did it! No worries now...my PDA is working fabulously now! It is such a great invention and sure beats carrying ALL my books to clinical every day!

4 comments:

Charlene Armitage said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Swell! You are all kinds of high tech now! Can't wait to read more from the mind of Sue Ellen...

Andrew Allen said...

Welcome to the wide world of blogging. Keep it swell. :)

liz said...

Great to see you on here!

Anonymous said...

Good words.